Senin, 07 Februari 2011

yuhuuu back again in the end of my holiday!

well, yep, i am back again for not just checkin my blog but also a will to post something later on..
and now, what do i have? nope. i dont have any to tell. the important ones, i mean. i do have something totell, but i think its not too worth for you to read. but, whatever. do as you pleased ^^

Now, i am in my holiday, actually. But it will end up soon, in February 9th i am leaving to Solo (City in Central Java) again. Back to Solo, back to college, back to hell? not exactly. Even Tangerang is surely enjoyable for spending days in holiday, but i get more relax while i am in Solo. Lots different in weather but also the people around (i think Solo People have a strong ability to hide their truly self and show the opposite, it's like wearing a mask or such a poker face? no idea. Like when they get mad or something they dont usually angry furiously. i mean like yelling or punching, beside they do it calmly and there's no violence. definitely no. They usually attack with such a polite gesture and calm sound, but a hard-hurting-sentence.) . The environment kinda more relaxing, tough.

well, actually i have nothing to worry about when i am in Solo. this holiday give me lot of burden. the website making, house cleaning, parents helping for their job's sake and others. i must be exhausted when holiday's end, but not really. i mean, i do have lot of fun here.
hangin out w/ my besties (but not my whole bestfriend did as they have some of -the not my bussiness'-bussines), go shopping (i did it morethan twice a week, w/ different companion),and i have collected so many movies i downloaded my self. i'll get you the list when i have more time. but most of it is my favorite which is starred of famous actor.
And i have a guest. my cousin (sameage but studying in different college) came to my house.
This kinda long story to tell. as it is midnight (00.41) i must turn off my PC and get to bed before my father notice me and get angry. so, see ya. ^.^)/